The Communicator’s Destination for Learning to Measure All Key Areas of PR Initiatives
The driving goal of PR News’ Measurement Conference on April 8 in Washington, D.C. is to show you how to focus on measurable media relations, social media, reputation-enhancing and crisis management programs that clearly affect your organization’s bottom line. You’ll get both the latest best practices in PR measurement and their real-world applications.
Don’t forget to also register for PR News’ workshop, “Google for Communicators: Essential Tools and Tactics”, which is the day before the Measurement Conference on April 7 also at The National Press Club. At this half-day workshop, you’ll get firsthand examples of Google products at work and techniques that you can use to augment your communications approach.
You’ll Become An Expert In:
Tying PR to the Bottom Line
Measurement and Social Media
Proving PR’s Worth
Building Effective Measurement Reports
Stakeholder Communications & Internal PR
You’ll walk away with the skills to:
- Align social media activity with your organization’s business objectives
- Leveraging the latest Facebook updates for PR
- Shape your reports in a way that makes sense and is quantifiable in terms that C-level executives understand
- Measuring the impact of your social media initiatives
- Using social tools to manage your time more efficiently
- Use metrics to identify and focus on social media platforms that are most relevant to your audience
- Write measurement reports that can serve as a guide to the type of content you should be generating
- Learn the KPIs that matter most to management
- Create a measurement scorecard that translates dashboard output into easily digestible information
- Learn the difference between goals and KPIs
- Establish KPIs that match your organization’s objectives
- Clearly define the role of PR in sales and other key organizational benchmarks versus that of other marketing disciplines
- Use attitudinal and behavioral research to assess consumer reaction to PR programs
We look forward to seeing you on April 7 & 8, 2014—and bring your laptop or tablet for a day of interactive learning.. One- and two-day packages are available for purchasing when checking out!
Questions: Contact Saun Sayamongkhun at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1694.