The Communicator’s Destination for Learning to Measure All Key Areas of PR Initiatives
The driving goal of PR News’ Measurement Conference on April 20 in Washington, D.C. is to show you how to focus on measurable media relations, social media, reputation-enhancing and crisis management programs that clearly affect your organization’s bottom line. You’ll get both the latest best practices in PR measurement and their real-world applications.
Don’t forget to also register for PR News’ Writing Boot Camp, which is the day after the Measurement Conference on April 21 also at The National Press Club. At this full-day boot camp, you’ll get firsthand examples of how to make your press releases stand out to the media.
You’ll Become An Expert In:
Tying PR to the Bottom Line
Measurement and Social Media
Proving PR’s Worth
Building Effective Measurement Dashboards
Stakeholder Communications & Internal PR
You’ll walk away with the skills to:
- Align social media activity with your organization’s business objectives
- Write search-optimized press releases that get opened and shared
- Shape your reports in a way that makes sense and is quantifiable in terms that C-level executives understand
- Measure the impact of your social media initiatives and learn the KPIs that matter most to management
- Make your press releases work in tandem with the rise of social media
- Use metrics to identify and focus on social media platforms that are most relevant to your audience
- Write measurement reports that can serve as a guide to the type of content you should be generating
- Create a measurement scorecard that translates dashboard output into easily digestible information
- Write for search engines and ensure that your press releases will be found
- Establish KPIs that match your organization’s objectives
- Clearly define the role of PR in sales and other key organizational benchmarks versus that of other marketing disciplines
- Use attitudinal and behavioral research to assess consumer reaction to PR programs
We look forward to seeing you on April 20 & 21, 2015—and bring your laptop or tablet for a day of interactive learning.. One- and two-day packages are available for purchasing when checking out!
Questions: Contact Allie DeNicuolo at email@example.com.