Make the Connection Between Your Communications Initiatives and Your Organization’s Business Goals
Join us at the historic National Press Club in Washington, D.C., on April 21, 2016, for PR News’ PR Measurement Conference & Social Media Strategies + Tactics Workshop, the annual must-attend gathering of communicators forging the future of data-and-analytics-driven PR.
You’ll Become An Expert In:
Facebook’s & Twitter’s Analytics Tools
Third-Party Tools for Instagram
Measuring Your Videos’ Reach
Determining Measurable Goals
Proving PR’s Worth
You’ll walk away with the skills to:
- Create measurement dashboards that communicate PR’s business value
- Measure the impact of your messages across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Integrate the industry standard Barcelona Principles 2.0 into your measurement strategy
- Measure media coverage and tie it to organizational goals
- Apply social insights to communications strategy
We look forward to seeing you on April 20-21, 2016—and bring your laptop or tablet for a day of interactive learning. One- and two-day packages are available for purchasing when checking out!
Questions: Contact Jessica Placencia at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1641.