The Communicator’s Destination for Learning to Measure All Key Areas of PR Initiatives
The driving goal of PR News’ Measurement Conference on November 18 in Chicago is to show you how to focus on measurable media relations, social media, reputation-enhancing and crisis management programs that clearly affect your organization’s bottom line. You’ll get both the latest best practices in PR measurement and their real-world applications.
Don’t forget to also register for PR News’ SEO Boot Camp, which is the day before the Measurement Conference on November 17 also at Hyatt Regency Chicago. At this full-day boot camp, you’ll get firsthand examples of how to get your messages to the top of search results.
You’ll Become An Expert In:
Tying PR to the Bottom Line
Measurement and Social Media
Proving PR’s Worth
Building Effective Measurement Reports
Stakeholder Communications & Internal PR
You’ll walk away with the skills to:
- Align social media activity with your organization’s business objectives
- Leveraging the latest Facebook updates for PR
- Shape your reports in a way that makes sense and is quantifiable in terms that C-level executives understand
- Measuring the impact of your social media initiatives
- Using social tools to manage your time more efficiently
- Use metrics to identify and focus on social media platforms that are most relevant to your audience
- Write measurement reports that can serve as a guide to the type of content you should be generating
- Learn the KPIs that matter most to management
- Create a measurement scorecard that translates dashboard output into easily digestible information
- Learn the difference between goals and KPIs
- Establish KPIs that match your organization’s objectives
- Clearly define the role of PR in sales and other key organizational benchmarks versus that of other marketing disciplines
- Use attitudinal and behavioral research to assess consumer reaction to PR programs
We look forward to seeing you on November 17-18—and bring your laptop or tablet for a day of interactive learning.. One- and two-day packages are available for purchasing when checking out!
Questions: Contact Jessica Placencia at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1641.